What’s in the shop?
- Random things
- Stephen’s step stool
- The dovetails needed a wee bit of help going together
- Wine Rack
- What’s a good wine, Tom? Red & White
- crazy wines
- rule of thumb - Nicest Label or crazy label
- cardinal Zin
- Plunger head
- goats do roam
- New Saw Till
Blog post that piqued our interest
- Short Bus Woodworking - Kyle Barton
- How To Fix A Cup In A Glued Up Panel - Or How I wasted A Week . . .
- Halfinchshy.com - Paul-Marcel St-Onge
- The Woodwhisperer - Marc Spagnuolo
- Sawdust In My Socks - Kev Alviti
- The Avid Woodworker - Patrick Meriwether
Goings on in the MWA
- Jim Heavey in Tampa (Infinity Cutting tools - 12/7)
- Jeff Miller’s Chair Class at Highland Woodworking
- The chair prototype the class made
- The Crazy Joint we discuss in the show
- Jeff’s Hand Cut Tenon Jig In Use
- Jeff Miller’s Chairmaking Class at Highland Woodworking
Next broadcast’s topic
- Review of Bob Lang’s Building Blocks of Sketchup
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.